Old 11-24-2007, 05:57 PM
luis mark

Default FROM DR LUIS MARK PLEASE REPLY VERY URGENT

FROM DR LUIS MARK.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
*
Dear Friend,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not
meet your business or personal ethics. I will first
introduce myself as DR LUIS MARK,THE CHIEF AUDITOR WITH
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
*
I am the Auditing and Accounting Manager, Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$20m dollars (TWENTY* MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account that belongsto one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM FLORIDA, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family in Jully 2000 in a plane crash.
*************************
************* FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW
********** http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming
of this money, as he has no family member that has any
knowledge as to the existence of either the account or the
funds; I have confidently agreed to find a reliable
foreign partner to deal with. My proposition to you, is to
seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and
beneficiary of this late client, So that the proceeds of
this account valued a huge sum shall be paid to you, and
then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage
of 30% for you, While 60% for me and others involved, 10%
shall be used for miscellaneous expenses while the remainder
shall be given to a reputable charity home because the money
is owned by a deceased person.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the
fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money
laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act, funds will be
released to you after necessary processes have been
followed. Let me hear from you as soon as you get this
message, so we can proceed.

Best regards,
DR LUIS MARK

Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en ligne... si nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le marché ! Essayez-le !