Old 09-08-2010, 11:21 AM
usman kouassi

Default My Name is Dr Usman the Bank manager of bill and exchange,

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせし す新しいメールアドレス: usmankouasi@yahoo.co.jp

My Name is Dr Usman the Bank manager of bill and exchange at the Foreign R/Department of (W.A.B) here in Abidjan,i want you to assist me for establishment of business. though I have not met with you before but considering political crisis in my country,

Best Regards,

Dr. Usman Kouassi.

- usman kouassi