Old 09-04-2010, 12:01 PM
"flyingfox"

Default 回复:Hello dear!!

Welcome!
**------------------*原始邮件*------------------发件人:*"shevon"<shevon_1wilson@yahoo.co.uk>; 送时间:*2010年9月2日(星期四) 晚上9:38收件人:*"debian-laptop"<debian-laptop@lists.debian.org>; 主题:*Hello dear!!*
Hello dear!!
*
** How are you doing today, I want to introduce my self to you before I could go further, I am a Woman, Shevon Wilson by name I came across your profile which really sound so interesting of you so I decided to drop a note to let you know that I am interested in you for friendship. Please if you are interested I will like you to email me back, so that we can get to know each other better and share photos, opinions, views, advice, and cultures without any special selfish interest. I am waiting to get a reply from you soon.
*