Old 09-02-2010, 01:38 PM
shevon

Default Hello dear!!

Hello dear!!

How are you doing today, I want to introduce my self to you before I could go further, I am a Woman, Shevon Wilson by name I came across your profile which really sound so interesting of you so I decided to drop a note to let you know that I am interested in you for friendship. Please if you are interested I will like you to email me back, so that we can get to know each other better and share photos, opinions, views, advice, and cultures without any special selfish interest. I am waiting to get a reply from you soon.

From Shevon
Thanks.