Old 06-26-2010, 09:45 AM
shoppingglad

Default 2005 Suzuki GSX750F Katana

http://www.electronics-brand.com/2005-suzuki-gsx750f-katana-p-4427.html

Engine: 750cc, four-stroke, 4-cylinder, 16-valve air/oil cooled with DOHC
and TSCC
Bore Stroke: 70.0 x 48.7 mm
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Fuel System: Mikuni BSR36
Lubrication: Wet sump
Ignition: Digital/Transistorized
Transmission: 6-speed
Final Drive: #530 chain
Overall Length: 2140mm (84.3 in.)
Overall Width: 760mm (29.9 in.)
Overall Height: 1190mm (46.9 in.)
Seat Height: 790mm (31.1 in.)
Ground Clearance: 120mm (4.7 in.)
Wheelbase: 1465mm (57.7 in.)
Dry Weight: 211kg (465 lbs.) 214kg (471 lbs.) CA. model
Suspension Front: Telescopic, oil damped, 4-way adjustable rebound damping.
Suspension Rear: Link-type suspension, 4-way adjustable rebound damping,
fully adjustable compression damping and preload.
Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic disc
Brakes Rear: Single hydraulic disc
Tires Front: 120/70-ZR-17
Tires Rear: 150/70 ZR17
Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 liter (5.3 gal.) 18.5 liter (4.9 gal.) CA model
Color: Gray, Blue

Original Products + Best Quality + Brand New + Warranty + Quick Shipping +
100% Secure
We are exporters of long-standing and high reputation,trading in all kinds
of electronics products,such as Samsung, Sony vaio, HP, Canon, Digital
Cameras,DJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console, GPS, Laptops, Mobile
Phone, Motorcycles, Mp3, Mp4, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs etc
"Best Quality ,Fast Deliverd,Excellent Service" , this is the service spirit
of our company .
We can not only provide all kinds of electronics products, but also assure
you the best price in China on the basis of the equal condition
.Furthermore, our business has successfully expanded to United Kingdom ,
Europe,America , Italy , Canada and so on .
For more information, please feel free to view my website. and contact me to
tell the details of your requirement ,you will receive a quick reply within
24 hours.sinceresly hope we can have a good business start,Thanks!
We will give free shipment for all the pruducts.
We are sincerely looking forward to cooperating with you.By the way, the
more you buy, the better discount you get!
For more information you can land: http://www.electronics-brand.com/ OR
http://www.glad-shopping.com/
service:MSN/Email:electronics-brand@hotmail.com
support@electronics-brand.com