Old 11-18-2007, 06:54 PM

Default aristo magic nb 1,2 built approximately 1998

sorry, I cannot help you, but pehaps you may help me:

I have an old notebook aristo magic 1,2* NB* `96/`98 - win 98 does not find graficard onboard, so I cannot install drivers, , only 16 or 2 colors...

dr. hardware does not run, what can I do?

there is a ftp download site, my internet explorer cannot access, perhaps you can send me drivers?

best, thank you, Harold from germany

Old 11-22-2007, 11:09 AM
Michelle Konzack

Hello,

Am 2007-11-18 14:54:09, schrieb DLFNEWS@aol.com:
> sorry, I cannot help you, but pehaps you may help me:
> I have an old notebook aristo magic 1,2 NB `96/`98 - win 98 does not find
> graficard onboard, so I cannot install drivers, , only 16 or 2 colors...
> dr. hardware does not run, what can I do?
> there is a ftp download site, my internet explorer cannot access, perhaps you
> can send me drivers?
> best, thank you, Harold from germany
------------------------- END OF REPLIED MESSAGE -------------------------

Sorry, but we are Linux community and not Windows where you get all the
time problems with drivers after 5 years...

Maybe you can find the driver on <www.drivers.com> but I think, you will
find the right drivers for your graphic card on the website of your
Laptop manufacturer...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
Michelle Konzack
Tamay Dogan Network
Open Hardware Developer
Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Michelle Konzack Apt. 917 ICQ #328449886
50, rue de Soultz MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193 67100 Strasbourg/France IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)