Old 11-18-2007, 06:52 PM

Default (Kein Thema)

sorry, I cannot help you, but pehaps you may help me:

I have an old notebook aristo magic 1,2* NB* `96/`98 - win 98 does not find graficard onboard, so I cannot install drivers, , only 16 or 2 colors...

dr. hardware does not run, what can I do?

there is a ftp download site, my internet explorer cannot access, perhaps you can send me drivers?

best, thnak you, Harold from germany