Old 01-06-2008, 09:16 PM
"temico"

Default debian-laptop:Business Information

Title: Business Information

Dear Sir or Madam:

We get your information from library.pantek.com.

DINTEC PLUMBING CO.,LTD is located in Ningbo city, Zhejiang province, China. We are OEM for Europe company and export plumbing and sanitary products meanwhile. Our main commodities cover brass ball valves, fittings, pipes, faucets. The brass products and the pipe factory is controled by our owner family .We also export radiator, manifold, flexible hoses and bathroom accessories etc. For more information you could refer to our website www.temico.com.

The products we managed have high quality and competitive price in the world market. And we have got good reputation from our cooperators since we have experience in this field for more than 10 years . We sincerely hope to establish business relationship with your company on basis of honesty and mutual benefit for both of us.

Best regard!

*
*

*