Old 01-04-2008, 12:49 PM
LJ Ping

Default black screen on HP Pavilian N5445

I installed the Debian (using debian -40r2-i386-netist.iso) on my HP Pavilion N5445 notebook PC.* After booting the system from my hard drive, I got a black-gray screen, no graphic desktop.* Is this due to incompatible graphic card, or somehting else?* * LJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.