Old 01-04-2008, 12:21 AM
"Douglas Flores"

Default soporte HP PAVILION TX1000

Hola a todos...

tengo una laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, no tengo sonido, wireless, y el resto de aplicaciones....

Alguien me puede dar mano!!!

Saludos.
--

Douglas Flores.
"Linux no es Alternativa, es Solución"

Asterisk Users #1009.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:07 AM
"Jose Manuel Pérez Ramírez"

2008/1/3, Douglas Flores <douglasfloresnic@gmail.com>:
Hola a todos...

tengo una laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, no tengo sonido, wireless, y el resto de aplicaciones....

Alguien me puede dar mano!!!

Saludos.
--

Douglas Flores.

"Linux no es Alternativa, es Solución"

Asterisk Users #1009.

Tal parece que mas que ya de ayuda, quieres que hagamos MAGIA :/Danos la especificación de tu hardware, release de debian que usas, kernel etc

.'`.** jose manuel <
mankod@gmail.com>
: :'**:
`. `'`
`-**Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems

Old 01-04-2008, 03:50 AM
"Douglas Flores"

Because at this moment I am down version of the kernel: Linux-2.6.23.12 www.kernel.org second is the most current ...

I try to compile them and then story ....

Greetings.

Old 01-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Gerard Robin

SARE_MSGID_LONG40,SPF_PASS,SUBENDNUM autolearn=no version=3.2.3

Hola a todos...

tengo una laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, no tengo sonido, wireless, y el resto
de aplicaciones....

Alguien me puede dar mano!!!

Saludos.

this link can help you :
http://www.linux-laptop.net/

suerte
--
Gérard

Old 01-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Gerard Robin

Old 01-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Mihira Fernando

On Fri January 4 2008, Douglas Flores wrote:
> Hola a todos...
>
> tengo una laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, no tengo sonido, wireless, y el resto
> de aplicaciones....
>
> Alguien me puede dar mano!!!
>
> Saludos.

Using Google translate :
-------------------------------
Hello everyone ...

I have a laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, I have no sound, wireless, and the rest
Applications ....

Someone may hand!

Greetings.
-------------------------

what is the exact spec of this laptop ? and what Debian version are you
trying to install ?

I have a HP Pavilion DV 1000 on Debian Etch with all components working. The
wifi card required module-assistant to build the drivers but that too works
fine after that.

Mihira.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break

Old 01-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Mihira Fernando

On Fri January 4 2008, Douglas Flores wrote:
> I installed Debian Sarge, I found some information on the Internet that
> shows the configuration for Fedora.
>
> But I want to Debian Sarge, I do not want to switch Distribution.
>
> See Link:
> Http://www.cnpbagwell.com/Tx1000/HomePage
>
> Douglas Flores.
> "Linux no es Alternativa, es Solución"
> Asterisk Users #1009.

Any particular reason why you want to stick with Sarge ? that is the old
stable release. Debian Etch is the current stable release and it has much
better hardware support.

Most of the components in your laptop will work on Etch 'out of the box'
though I guess for the broadcom wifi card, it'll be better to use ndiswrapper
and the windows driver but that's just my preference.

If you really want to stick with Sarge, at least install a new kernel from
backports.

And provide more data. What is working on Sarge at the moment ?
What is the kernel you have ? outputs of lspci and lsusb ?

Also please send replies only to the list.

Mihira.