Old 01-03-2008, 08:56 PM

Default GOODBYE from daily-encounter@actsweb.org

Acknowledgment: I have removed the address

debian-laptop@lists.debian.org

from the daily-encounter mailing list. This address
is no longer a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the daily-encounter list ---

<daily-encounter-subscribe@actsweb.org>

<daily-encounter-info@actsweb.org>
<daily-encounter-faq@actsweb.org>

<daily-encounter-get.123_145@actsweb.org>

<daily-encounter-index.123_456@actsweb.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<daily-encounter-thread.12345@actsweb.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<daily-encounter-subscribe-john=host.domain@actsweb.org>

you receive it, simply visit the indicated URL to complete the
subscription.

daily-encounter-owner@actsweb.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)