Old 12-10-2008, 01:52 AM
"TIMA ADAMU"

Default Dear partner

Dear, It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Paraguay Mr. Fernando Alvaro Gomez. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully. In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in a Cashier's cheque. This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforeseen circumstances and reason. Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not. In the light of the above, you are therefore, to contact my attorney Barr. mark kabore on his telephone line and do send him your contact address where you want the cheque to be sent to you. Below is my personal attorney's contact information:-Barrster.IG EJIKE E-mail: (barrster.ig_ejike@yahoo.com) Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Asuncion the capital city of Paraguay because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with him to send the cheque to you without any delay. With My Best Regards,Dr.ANLY