Old 12-06-2008, 10:05 AM
"Areba Collins"

Default Linux server with many virtual terminals

Hello good people,
I intend to set up a cyber cafe and to maximize on my investment (and assure myself a good resale value for my computers) , i seek to use brand new, high speed machines with plenty of RAM (about 3G) hoping i can use these to power virtual terminals (about 6 virtual users per machine.) so that clients only have a monitor and keyboard and mouse.*

hopefully, will run on debian or ubuntu.

could anyone point me somewhere that i can get info on this project?