Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Gerard Robin

Default resume after hibernate doesn't work fine with kernel 2.6.26-1-amd64 2.6.26-8

Hello,
on my laptop acer aspire wlmi5102 I run sid with the kernels 2.6.22 or
2.6.26 (amd64)
With the kernel 2.6.22 hibernate and resume work fine but with the
kernel 2.6.26 hibernate works fine but resume works fine as far as
xwindow resumes: when xwindow resumes my box freezes definitively.

if I leave xwindow and I run s2disk in CLI I can resume properly.

I wonder if there is a bug and in which package ... ?

--
Gérard

Old 10-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Gerard Robin