Old 08-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Harry Wert

Default Toshiba Satellite L305D internal Atheros 5000_PCI wireless help

Can Anyone out there provide any guidance or references concerning
getting the internal wireless (ATH5000_PCI) working with my Toshiba
L305D? I have been goggling with no successful hits to-date. Otherwise
I have everything else working. I have been able to get a Linksys usb
network adapter to run (WUSB54G ver 4) but I would prefer to use the
built-in.

Any help or leads appreciated.

Harry Wert
Physicist