Old 08-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Gerard Robin

Default After last upgrade (sid) thz connection wifi doesn't work

Hello,
After last upgrade (sid) my connection wifi doesn't work.
However the connection wifi works fine with puppy.

my laptop: acer aspire wmli 5102
kernel 2.6.26-1-amd64
Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR2413 802.11bg NIC (rev 01)

Can someone help me to solve the problem ?
tia.

--
Gérard