Old 08-04-2008, 03:05 PM
"Zaki Akhmad"

Default Thinkpad User

Hello All,

I've just joined this debian-laptop mailing list. Anyone thinkpad user
here? I am using IBM Thinkpad R51e. Hope we can share some information
:-)

Thanks!
--
Zaki Akhmad

Old 08-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Florian Reitmeir

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008, Zaki Akhmad wrote:

I've just joined this debian-laptop mailing list. Anyone thinkpad user
here? I am using IBM Thinkpad R51e. Hope we can share some information
:-)

there is much information :-) you want take a look at:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki
(they also have a list)

Florian Reitmeir

Old 08-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Paul Johnson

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 22:05 +0700, Zaki Akhmad wrote:

> I've just joined this debian-laptop mailing list. Anyone thinkpad user
> here? I am using IBM Thinkpad R51e. Hope we can share some information
> :-)

Feel free to just ask the question, instead of asking to ask. You may
find people other than those who have the same model might be able to
help you as well.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca