Old 07-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Mikhail Ramendik

Default Dell Latitude D620, lenny: resume from suspend fails

Hello,

I have just installed lenny on a Dell Latitude D620.

If I suspend the system and then try to wake it up, the power light does go
back on (it slowly blinks when suspended) but nothing appears on the screen
and I can;t get any response from the system; I have to reboot it.

This happens whether I work in gnome or icewm. Hibernate works fine.

Should I change or test anything?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik