Old 07-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Dickson Omandi

Default Att:Cooperation

Hello?Thank you very much for contacting me and for your good work your are doing with your business and also your need for cooperation in the overseas!

I am Mr Dickson O.*Omandi the executive Director of an NGO called WIDE RESCUE INITIATIVE ORGANIZATION which is operating in KENYA.Upon your request,i will be happy for you to cooperate with us here in Kenya and have a mutual benefit!

Please can you give me more information on how you want?

Happy to here from you soon!

Yours sincerely,

Dickson O.Omandi

Executive Director-Wide Rescue Initiative Oranization