Old 07-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Frank Zimmermann

Default laptop-mode-tools

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get the laptop-mode-tools working. I've the following
lines in my /etc/laptop-mode/conf.d/auto-hibernate.conf

HIBERNATE_COMMAND=/usr/sbin/hibernate
AUTO_HIBERNATION_BATTERY_CHARGE_PERCENT=4
AUTO_HIBERNATION_ON_CRITICAL_BATTERY_LEVEL=1

With this my PC is hibernating randomly which is very annoying. I
haven't detected a system in when its hibernating but definitely the
battery level is not critical when it does so.

Any hints?

Thanks Frank
--
Frank Zimmermann |