Old 06-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Carl Fink

Default Setting up HP Pavililion DV6458

In-Reply-To=<20080516041000.GA3220@panix.com>

In case anyone finds this thread in the archive, a final followup.

I found instructions that let me use the built-in Broadcom 4328 chipset with
Debian, here on an Ubuntu forum:

Seems to work okay. I used the built-in GNOME wireless gimmick to enter the
WEP key, and away I went.
--
Carl Fink nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!