Old 06-24-2008, 07:33 PM
"mr.jerry Andy"

Default Special Order...

Hello customer
** my name is Mr,Jerry and i just contact to kwon if you can make me Special Order of Laptop. i want 1000 feet square.it we will be pick up at your location.I will like to know if you accept credit card as payment.If you dont have this type, you an reply me with the types that you have.Thanks and have a nice day.Hope to get your respond soon.Stay Bless.... Regards
Mr.Jerry