Old 06-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Maybelline New York

Default Simpal, Check out the Great Beauty Tour this week

THE GREAT BEAUTY TOUR BROUGHT TO YOU

BY MAYBELLINE® NEW YORK AND GARNIER NUTRITIONISTE™

Hello Simpal!

You're invited to the Great Beauty Tour, where you can experience the

best of beauty and skin care with our premiere artist

Charles Hezekiah.

THE GREAT BEAUTY TOUR

EXCLUSIVE VIP PASS

Come to Wal-Mart in Secaucus, New Jersey and become your own beauty expert!

Get advice, a makeover and free samples from our pro team.

Print this pass and bring it with you for VIP benefits.

Date & Time:

Monday 6/16, 10AM - 5PM

Tuesday 6/17, 10AM - 5PM

Location:

400 Park Place

Secaucus, NJ 07094

Find the event nearest you >>

GARNIER NUTRITIONISTE

GREAT SKIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT

Discover a breakthrough approach in skin care inspired by the

sciences of nutrition and dermatology.

Get healthy-looking skin at GarnierNutritioniste.com >>

Also at Maybelline.com ...

WHAT'S NEW >>

PRODUCTS >>

MY COLOR ADVISOR >>

BACKSTAGE AT MAYBELLINE >>

VIDEO GALLERY >>

Send this email to a friend >>

This is a promotional email from Maybelline New York. If you do not

wish to receive emails from Maybelline New York, please click on this

URL or paste it into your browser:

http://maybelline.p.delivery.net/m/u/mbl/m.asp?e=debian-laptop@lists.debian.org&mid=1764854459&cid=1282848 6934

Maybelline New York LLC, Consumer Affairs

575 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017