Old 06-10-2008, 05:31 PM
"Pnhzm"

Default looking forward cooperation with you!{O}

mobiyeah Trade Co.,Ltd established in ShenZhen,China.From then on we have been specializing
in trading.

We have Mobile phone,MP3/MP4,Notebooks,Displays,Camcorders,Digital Cameras,Shoes,Jeans,etc.

"Trust and friendship" is the principle the company always sticks to. The number one goal of
us is to make sure that customers are always satisfied. All the company staff regard "credit
value, customer first" as standard, and customers' satisfaction as rule.

Our main markets including:USA,Canada,Brazil,European markets and other countries and regions.

Presently, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based
on mutual benefits. Please feel free to visit our website www.mobiyeah.com or contact us for
more information..

WEB: www.mobiyeah.com
E-mail: mobiyeah@163.com