Old 05-30-2008, 12:35 PM
"Adam Sobotka"

Default most standard 3

Andreas>yup, I meant Mist, or any mist successor

Old 05-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Nicu Buculei

Adam Sobotka wrote:

Andreas>yup, I meant Mist, or any mist successor

Well, Echo is *not* Mist's successor, it is supposed to be Bluecurve's
successor.
Mist was selected as the default at a moment when Bluecurve was old and
hard to maintain/develop and Echo not ready yet.

PS: please do not break the threads.