Old 05-30-2008, 10:07 AM
maximilian attems

Default r11469 - in dists/sid/linux-2.6/debian: . config

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Bastian Blank wrote:

> Author: waldi
> Date: Wed May 28 21:56:58 2008
> New Revision: 11469
>
> Log:
> * debian/changelog: Update.
> * debian/config/defines: Enable vserver.

nack.
that has not been discussed on d-kernel.
why are you pushing an experimental vserver?

consensus seems we ship openvz for Lenny. -> #392015
do you make sure that the backup solution exists?
please explain

--
maks

Old 06-05-2008, 07:38 PM
maximilian attems

On Fri, 30 May 2008, maximilian attems wrote:

> On Wed, 28 May 2008, Bastian Blank wrote:
>
> > Author: waldi
> > Date: Wed May 28 21:56:58 2008
> > New Revision: 11469
> >
> > Log:
> > * debian/changelog: Update.
> > * debian/config/defines: Enable vserver.
>
> nack.
> that has not been discussed on d-kernel.
> why are you pushing an experimental vserver?

considering that vserver was low overhead for etch
and nobody else spoke up against their experimental
patch i step back.

please add bug closure for newest vserver patch.

thanks

--
maks