Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 PM
"John Davos"

Default drbd8-modules package

All,
When installing the drbd8-modules-2.6-486 and drbd8-modules-2.6-686 packages the install script does not install the startup link for /etc/rc2.d
It does do it for rc3 and rc5 however.

I fixed it by running this command "ln -s /etc/init.d/drbd /etc/rc2.d/S70drbd"

It's not a big deal but a newbie like me would get confused when building an HA cluster.
I could not find an existing bug report for this.

Thanks for all your time and effort!!!

John Davos

Old 05-29-2008, 06:30 AM
Daniel Baumann

John Davos wrote:
> When installing the drbd8-modules-2.6-486 and drbd8-modules-2.6-686
> packages the install script does not install the startup link for
> /etc/rc2.d

this is the wrong list. Please contact the drbd8 maintainers directly,
either by submitting a bug report against drbd8-source, or by contacting
the people listed as maintainers on http://packages.qa.debian.org/drbd8.

--
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net