Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM
Catch Offers - Sri Lanka

Default The Key to Your Success in the 21st Century (Newsletter CO1 - 28th May)

This is a Catch Mails certified e-newsletter sent to debian-kernel@lists.debian.org. internet connection is needed to view it properly

Problems in viewing this mail? | Read it online | Manage my newsletters | Best way to advertise

:: BE INFORMED - NEVER MISS IT ::

Dhyan Vimal is the president and founder of the Zazen Group of Companies. He is a well established businessman, a worldwide speaker and author. He has been involved in the field of training and personal transformation for over 15 years, and trained many individuals and companies to attain their highest potential.Â*

His life-work since 1988 has been the study into the evolution of mankind. “How can we rise to our highest potential in every aspect of our lives – from work, success, wealth creation to financial freedom, and a life of abundance?” From the age of 18, his quest was to figure out the way to attain this for himself before it could become a formula of success for others.

From 1995 onwards, DV’s work consisted of sharing this ancient art and science of Mastery so that the rest of humanity may come to it, too. He spent years refining the teaching method that would deliver this precious knowledge and he finally perfected it in what he now calls “The 4 Disciplines of Mastery” a science for the modern man...

Programme Content

Giving birth to the New for the New reality to emerge

Participating in the evolution of a better world

Creating a personal impact that will impact humanity

Redefining success

Why explore with Dhyan

To discover the power of being you

To awaken your ability to live of your choice

To learn the technique of envolving yourself,

To achieve your success and celebrate your life

Objectives

Rise to their best

Transcend limitations

Remained uninfluenced by challenges

Participate totally

See the task to completion

CEO Forum

Positioning for a Quantum Leap

23rd June 2008

Management Event

The Key to Your Success in the 21st Century

24th June 2008

Venue

CEO Forum - Queen’s Court, TransAsia Hotel, Colombo

Management Event - King’s Court, TransAsia Hotel, ColomboÂ*

Investment

CEO Forum - Rs. 10,000/- + VAT

Management Event - Rs. 12,500/- + VAT

Call Malinka or Iresha on 5 833 100 or

5 836 888 for more details or log on to

www.rensj.com for online brochure

Books and CDs by Dhyan Vimal

Exclusive Print Media Partner

Electronic Media Partner

Official Radio Partnet

Official Telecom Partner

Official Hotel

visit

www.srilankamails.com

for more events

Previous e-Newsletter (CLICKÂ*HEREÂ*for details)

City & Guilds Diploma in English

The Anorexic Beauty.... The Sony Ericsson W880i | Mobile Madness | www.vayugroup.com

Superb Bungalow Auction Sale

e-Advertising
Unbeatable reach and value in Sri Lanka

Inotrend International

Call : 011-5855519, 5831622

e-mail : mail@catchoffers.info

BOTTOMÂ*LINE

Rules for Small Business Success

Make sure your business has a consistent look and feel. A customer must get the same flavor from everyone within your organization. Always.