Old 05-24-2008, 11:37 AM
"C. Bronson H. Crothers"

Default kernel update failure

When software update tries to update my kernel I get:

linux-image-2.6.18-6-powerpc_2.6.18.dfsg.1-18etch4_powerpc.deb: failed
in buffer_write(fd) (10, ret=-1)

I have no idea why.

It has done this repeatedly, and keeps telling me to update the kernel.
It is most annoying.

BC

Bronson Crothers
Stillwater Scientific Instruments