Old 11-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Guido Guenther

Default openais and redhat-cluster

Dear Debian kernel maintainers,

I've put the source of an updated openais (0.82) here:

git://git.debian.org/git/users/agx/redhat-cluster/openais.git
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/openais.git;a=summary

please consider uploading a new package.

BTW what is the current status of the redhat-cluster suite? In #421816
Frederik says the debian kernel team will take care of everything gfs2
releated but I don't see much progress in svn - I didn't see any recent
response to any bugreports of redhat-cluster either. Can I help out in
any way so we get nice cluster support in lenny? We already built some
rough edged packages based on current redhat-cluster cvs.

Cheers,
-- Guido

Old 12-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Guido Guenther

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 07:30:00PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> BTW what is the current status of the redhat-cluster suite? In #421816
> Frederik says the debian kernel team will take care of everything gfs2
> releated but I don't see much progress in svn - I didn't see any recent
> response to any bugreports of redhat-cluster either. Can I help out in
> any way so we get nice cluster support in lenny? We already built some
> rough edged packages based on current redhat-cluster cvs.
I've pushed these here:
git://git.debian.org/git/users/agx/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster.git
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster.git
they're based on 2.01.00 20071129. Although they already fix some of the
bugs filed against redhat cluster 1.0X they need more polishing
(especially the init scritps) - patches are - of course - welcome.
Cheers,
-- Guido

Old 12-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Frederik Schueler

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 06:13:47PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> I've pushed these here:
> git://git.debian.org/git/users/agx/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster.git
> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster.git

Looks like we did most of the work twice, did we?

I am almost done preparing a redhat-cluster v2 package based on the
Ubuntu stuff by Fabio M. Di Nitto, please find it in kernel svn.

What's left is mostly fixing some manpages and writing a whole bunch of
new ones.

Best regards
Frederik Schüler

--