Old 05-14-2008, 09:02 AM
maximilian attems

Default 2.6.25-3 urgent upload

announcing upload of 2.6.25-3 for today.
fixes perl 5.10 FTBFS.
due to that we can't wait for 2.6.25.4 that looks like
at least on sparc like an ABI breaker.

checked on amd64 that 2.6.25.3 was no abi breaker,
i'll add the available abi files shortly.

--
maks

Old 05-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Martin Michlmayr

* maximilian attems <max@stro.at> [2008-05-14 11:02]:
> announcing upload of 2.6.25-3 for today.

Thanks, I just wanted to send an email about this myself. 2.6.25-3 is
also needed to fix a serious bug on armel.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/