Old 05-08-2008, 09:40 PM
"Jonathan Roberts"

Default A little echo love

Hey all,

I know you get flack about Echo from time to time, so I thought you
might appreciate a little bit of love! I've got it installed and I'm
using it as my icon theme because I think it looks great

Thanks for all your hard work!

Jon

Old 05-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Thank you, Jon, for the support.
--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor

Old 05-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Martin Sourada

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 18:04 -0400, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Thank you, Jon, for the support.
Jon, you have my thanks as well :-) I'm glad you like it! ;-)

Martin

Old 05-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 22:40 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> I know you get flack about Echo from time to time, so I thought you
> might appreciate a little bit of love! I've got it installed and I'm
> using it as my icon theme because I think it looks great

I really, really, really like Echo myself. I've been using it on my
desktop for the past few months. It's clean without being spartan or
boring.