Old 10-11-2012, 06:39 PM

Default Processed: Video (Nouveau) Lags, Gflashplayer crippled

> reassign 690250 src:linux 3.2.30-1
Bug #690250 [src:linux] Video (Nouveau) Lags, Gflashplayer crippled
Ignoring request to reassign bug #690250 to the same package
Bug #690250 [src:linux] Video (Nouveau) Lags, Gflashplayer crippled
Marked as found in versions linux/3.2.30-1; no longer marked as found in versions linux/3.2.0-4-686-pae.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

690250: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=690250
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 10-11-2012, 07:36 PM

> # regression
> severity 690250 important
Bug #690250 [src:linux] Video (Nouveau) Lags, Gflashplayer crippled
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'