Old 10-05-2012, 10:27 PM

Default Processed: Please support /boot being vfat, or another way of having the kernel on the EFI system partition

> # Maik Zumstrull wrote:
> #
> # > Another popular option is to have /boot on the root file system and the
> # > system partition on /boot/efi. In that case, it would be fine to leave
> # > the kernel image in the package as it is now, but the package should
> # > offer to always keep copies of the kernel and the initrd in /boot/efi.
> #
> # neat
> severity 689753 wishlist
Bug #689753 [src:linux] linux-image-3.5-trunk-amd64: Please support /boot being vfat, or another way of having the kernel on the EFI system partition
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

689753: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=689753
Debian Bug Tracking System