-   Debian Kernel (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/)
-   -   Processed: Please support /boot being vfat, or another way of having the kernel on the EFI system partition (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/709970-processed-please-support-boot-being-vfat-another-way-having-kernel-efi-system-partition.html)

10-05-2012 10:27 PM

Processed: Please support /boot being vfat, or another way of having the kernel on the EFI system partition

> # Maik Zumstrull wrote:
> #
> # > Another popular option is to have /boot on the root file system and the
> # > system partition on /boot/efi. In that case, it would be fine to leave
> # > the kernel image in the package as it is now, but the package should
> # > offer to always keep copies of the kernel and the initrd in /boot/efi.
> #
> # neat
> severity 689753 wishlist
Bug #689753 [src:linux] linux-image-3.5-trunk-amd64: Please support /boot being vfat, or another way of having the kernel on the EFI system partition
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

689753: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=689753
Debian Bug Tracking System