Old 09-30-2012, 08:27 AM

Default Processed: Compaq Presario V4000T: Wifi kill switch always on unless ACPI=off is used

> tags 684352 - moreinfo
Bug #684352 [src:linux] Wifi kill switch always on unless ACPI=off is used
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.
> # regression
> severity 684352 important
Bug #684352 [src:linux] Wifi kill switch always on unless ACPI=off is used
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> quit
Stopping processing here.

684352: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=684352
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 09-30-2012, 09:18 PM

> retitle 684352 [Presario V4000T] hp-wmi: wifi blocked at boot, network-manager and wifi button don't unblock
Bug #684352 [src:linux] Wifi kill switch always on unless ACPI=off is used
Changed Bug title to '[Presario V4000T] hp-wmi: wifi blocked at boot, network-manager and wifi button don't unblock' from 'Wifi kill switch always on unless ACPI=off is used'