Old 09-03-2012, 02:21 AM

Default Processed: mpt2sas: kernel crash under load with hanged disks

> # upstream 3.2.12 actually, but close enough
> found 682233 linux-2.6/3.2.12-1
Bug #682233 [src:linux] mpt2sas: kernel crash under load with hanged disks
Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/3.2.12-1.

682233: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=682233
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 09-23-2012, 09:00 AM

> tags 682233 + upstream patch pending
Bug #682233 [src:linux] mpt2sas: kernel crash under load with hanged disks
Added tag(s) pending and patch.
> quit
Stopping processing here.