Bug#684516: R: Bug#684516: still loads with no reason
>Data: 19-ago-2012 19.27
>Ogg: Re: Bug#684516: still loads with no reason
>> as i said in #683807 ,
>> the bluetooth package was removed via "apt-get remove" but the bluetooth
>> module still loads with no reason.
>The bluetooth support packages in userspace have names containing
>"bluez", not bluetooth. (Though I have no idea whether they
>trigger autoloading of the bluetooth module or if it's udev's
>Hope that helps,
Thanks for the advice. I checked via aptitude but i have already removed the
aptitude search bluez
- Bluetooth tools and
- Bluetooth ALSA
- BlueZ 3.x compatibility
- Bluetooth printer driver for
- Bluetooth tools and daemons (with debugging
- Firmware for Bluetooth
- Bluetooth GStreamer
- Analyses Bluetooth HCI
PCMCIA support files for BlueZ 2.0 Bluetooth
- Set of tools to manage Bluetooth devices for
- Python wrappers around BlueZ for rapid bluetooth
Ben Hutchings @ Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:56:35 +0100
>Not a bug; please stop pursuing this irrelevant detail.
How can you think that it's not a bug?
1) I dont have bluetooth devices attached to this notebook.
2) I followed your advice and i removed the bluetooth package
3) today i had a kernel panic and the error message appeared on the the screen
showed a list of loaded modulse. The first module of that list was indeed the
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/28779826.2756611345398110312.JavaMail.defaultUser@ defaultHost