Old 04-11-2008, 03:56 AM
"Jonathan Bizama"

Default artTeam

Hola,

bueno les escribo porque me gustaria participar en este grupo, bueno yo soy diseñador, soy de chile y utilizo fedora hace 2 años
--
atte,
Jonathan Bizama Sepúlveda

.................................................. .....***
Vicepresidente Lotinux
http://lotinux.wordpress.com
.................................................. ......***

http://jbizama.linuxero.cl
Cel. 77052811

Old 04-11-2008, 05:55 AM
Nicu Buculei

Jonathan Bizama wrote:

Hola,

Hi,

bueno les escribo porque me gustaria participar en este grupo, bueno yo
soy diseñador, soy de chile y utilizo fedora hace 2 años

We use English as the primary language for communication on this group,
I personally, and the majority of contributors, can't speak Spanish.

A first step is to subscribe to our mailing list:

We have a few Spanish speaking people, and I believe someone else will
reply in your native language (if they do so, they should add your
address in CC:, as you are not subscribed to the list).

Old 04-11-2008, 05:58 AM
Gian Paolo Mureddu

Jonathan Bizama escribió:

Hola,

bueno les escribo porque me gustaria participar en este grupo, bueno
yo soy diseñador, soy de chile y utilizo fedora hace 2 años

My reply will be in two languages: Spanish and English...

Spanish:

Hola, Jonathan.

Lamentablemente el idioma "oficial" de la lista es Inglés. Si puedes
comunicarte con el resto de la lista en este idioma sería excelente, de
lo contrario, yo te puedo ayudar para que puedas participar en ella.

English:

Hello, Jonathan.

Sadly the "official" language of the list is English. If you can
communicate with the rest of the list in this language, it would be
excellent, otherwise, I may help you so that you can participate in it.