Old 06-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Ron Varburg

Default Please suggest, and furthere publicize, the debian-kernel-handbook.DEB

Am I right that the debian-kernel-handbook.deb is not suggested by
related debs? Hardly mentioned in READMEs (the deb, not the URL)?
Should be mentioned within the handbook?
In addition, shouldn't a homepage URL be added to the description of
debian-kernel-handbook.deb?

Old 06-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 02:45 -0700, Ron Varburg wrote:
> Am I right that the debian-kernel-handbook.deb is not suggested by
> related debs? Hardly mentioned in READMEs (the deb, not the URL)?
> Should be mentioned within the handbook?

True; I'll add a suggestion to the linux-image packages and
README.Debian.

> In addition, shouldn't a homepage URL be added to the description of
> debian-kernel-handbook.deb?

Maybe but it seems redundant.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
I say we take off; nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.