Old 04-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Frank Thyes

Default Crash after Upgrade from Lenny

Hi,
since upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze my box crashs at random. After the
first panic it was not possible to get the box up and running again
until I tried to boot the old Lenny kernel 2.6.26-2. The system is
running on HP DL 360 G5 hardware and I had not any problems with
2.6.26-2 nor is the host unstable running with the old kernel.

I have attached the messages from kern.log, if more information are
necessary please let me known.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Frank