Old 04-07-2012, 01:15 AM

Default Processed: retitle 659363 to Hibernation may hang after memory allocation failure

> retitle 659363 [3.1 -> 3.2 regression] Hibernation may hang after memory allocation failure
Bug #659363 [linux-2.6] Hibernate freezes on HP dc7900 with Linux 3.2 (regression)
Changed Bug title to '[3.1 -> 3.2 regression] Hibernation may hang after memory allocation failure' from 'Hibernate freezes on HP dc7900 with Linux 3.2 (regression)'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

659363: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=659363
Debian Bug Tracking System