Old 04-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default revised f9 wallpaper

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Hi folks,

I've received a few complaints about the f9 wallpaper (it seems the
sulphur is really unpopular) and I've been experimenting with
alternative designs for it but trying to keep the same look and feel of
the rest of the artwork.

This is one of the ideas I've been working with -
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/0001.png

Do you think it's a good direction? Do you have ideas on how to bling it
up?

What people didn't seem to like was the flames on top. The original
sulphuric waves gray wallpaper and associated artwork was very good IMO.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves

Rahul

Old 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Máirín Duffy