Old 03-31-2012, 11:03 AM

Default Processed: IDE devices are not recognized, so system is not bootable from an IDE hard disk ("IDE support disabled")

> tags 666506 = moreinfo
Bug #666506 [linux-2.6] linux-image-3.2.0: IDE support disabled
Added tag(s) moreinfo; removed tag(s) patch.
> # failed boot?
> severity 666506 important
Bug #666506 [linux-2.6] linux-image-3.2.0: IDE support disabled
Severity set to 'important' from 'critical'
> quit
Stopping processing here.

666506: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=666506
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 04-01-2012, 02:00 AM

> tags 666506 + patch moreinfo
Bug #666506 [linux-2.6] linux-image-3.2.0: IDE support disabled
Added tag(s) patch.