Old 03-13-2012, 07:15 PM

Default Processed: ALSA: Internal speakers don't shut up when I plug in a headset

> tags 663707 + moreinfo
Bug #663707 [linux-2.6] ALSA: Internal speakers don't shut up when I plug in a headset on ATI SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA).
Bug #663696 [linux-2.6] ALSA: Internal speakers don't shut up when I plug in a headset on ATI SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA).
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> quit
Stopping processing here.