-   Debian Kernel (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/)
-   -   Processed: When I manually turn off the wifi from the laptop special button, Debian freeze (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/640703-processed-when-i-manually-turn-off-wifi-laptop-special-button-debian-freeze.html)

03-04-2012 08:27 PM

Processed: When I manually turn off the wifi from the laptop special button, Debian freeze

> # Nadav Vinik wrote:
> # > On 29 February 2012 21:50, Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com> wrote:
> #
> # >> Thanks for reporting it. *Can you get a log from when this happens using
> # >> netconsole, serial console, or by taking a photograph on a text VT?
> # >
> # > I will check it.
> # [...]
> # >> Is this a regression? *What's the last version that worked ok?
> tags 661734 + moreinfo
Bug #661734 [linux-2.6] linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64: When I manually turn off the wifi from the laptop special button, Debian freeze
Added tag(s) moreinfo.

661734: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=661734
Debian Bug Tracking System