-   Debian Kernel (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/)
-   -   Uploading linux-2.6 (3.2.9-1) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/640296-uploading-linux-2-6-3-2-9-1-a.html)

Ben Hutchings 03-03-2012 04:42 PM

Uploading linux-2.6 (3.2.9-1)

I intend to upload linux-2.6 to unstable tomorrow or Monday. Version
3.2.9-1 will include upstream stable updates 3.2.8 and 3.2.9 which fix
various bugs, some of them quite serious. It should fix the FTBFS on
some architectures in 3.2.7-1.

There will be an ABI bump.

The link security restrictions will also be included in this version.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
One of the nice things about standards is that there are so many of them.

Philipp Kern 03-03-2012 06:22 PM

Uploading linux-2.6 (3.2.9-1)

Ben,

am Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 05:42:28PM +0000 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> I intend to upload linux-2.6 to unstable tomorrow or Monday. Version
> 3.2.9-1 will include upstream stable updates 3.2.8 and 3.2.9 which fix
> various bugs, some of them quite serious. It should fix the FTBFS on
> some architectures in 3.2.7-1.
>
> There will be an ABI bump.
>
> The link security restrictions will also be included in this version.

shouldn't there be a breaks on a fixed version of at?

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
.'`. Philipp Kern Debian Developer