Old 03-03-2012, 12:57 PM

Default Processed: Noflushd causes flush- processes to eat all CPU

> tags 594923 + patch
Bug #594923 [linux-2.6] Zero writeback interval sends flush processes into busy loop
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #594923 to the same tags previously set
> quit
Stopping processing here.

594923: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=594923
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 03-03-2012, 01:03 PM

> found 594923 linux-2.6/2.6.32-41
Bug #594923 [linux-2.6] Zero writeback interval sends flush processes into busy loop
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-41.
> tags 594923 + upstream
Bug #594923 [linux-2.6] Zero writeback interval sends flush processes into busy loop
Added tag(s) upstream.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 AM

> tags 594923 - moreinfo
Bug #594923 [linux-2.6] Zero writeback interval sends flush processes into busy loop
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:42 PM

> # Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> # > Xavier Roche wrote:
> # >> Le 03/03/2012 14:55, Jonathan Nieder a écrit :
> #
> # >>> Thanks. Does the attached patch help?
> # >>
> # >> Yes, mostly.
> # >
> # > I've passed this information upstream. Hopefully it can be fixed in a
> # > 2.6.32.y release soon so everyone benefits.
> #
> # Applied in 2.6.32.59-rc1.
> tags 594923 + fixed-upstream
Bug #594923 [linux-2.6] Zero writeback interval sends flush processes into busy loop
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.