Old 02-27-2012, 07:34 PM

Default wheezy 3.2.0-1-686-pae brcm80211 / brcmsmac

Dear Debian Kernel Team,

after an update to linux-image-3.2.0-1-686-pae (version 3.2.6-1) on a laptop running whezzy, wireless lan isn't running any more. The brcmsmac module is loaded but the wireless lan runs only after remove and a modprobe again. Although I know running debian testing, please give me a hint where to post this request, thank you.
Regards
Hansjörg