Old 02-15-2012, 08:57 PM

Default Processed: safe-updating iceweasel from backports generated kernel oops

> reassign 649785 src:linux-2.6
Bug #649785 [linux-image-2.6.32-5-686] safe-updating iceweasel from backports generated kernel oops
Bug reassigned from package 'linux-image-2.6.32-5-686' to 'src:linux-2.6'.
> tags 649785 + moreinfo
Bug #649785 [src:linux-2.6] safe-updating iceweasel from backports generated kernel oops
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

649785: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=649785